1. Jane is from_____France; she is studying in China as__exchange student.
C: the; an
2. He didn’t go to the bar,___ he went to the library to do some reading.
3. I didn’t realize the influence of different culture_____I began to do business with foreign businessmen.
4. –Would you please not to park your car in front of my house?
A. not at all
B. you're welcome
C. I am sorry
D. It doesn't matter
5. My sister and I have the same hobby，and_____of us like playing the guitar.
6.- Daddy, have you seen my keys?
No, I guess you____ it.
B. have lost
C. are losing
7. The plane leaving for Hongkong didn't____ on time because of the heavy rain.
A. put off
B. turn off
C. lay off
D. take off
8. Each of us has a life _ , which will guide us to a bright future.
9. People today are living a fast life. They have____ time talking with each other.
C. many more
10.—It' S very important for us to keep_______
— Right. We should learn how to protect ourselves when we' re in danger.
11. It was in the lab____ we students used to do experiments,
12. — I wonder if Mr. Green will come to Jane’S birthday party this weekend.
—| think he will come if he
B. has invited
C. is invited
D. will have been invited
13.___ we all know, we can develop good habits by practicing.
14. The weather turned out to be fine yesterday. I___ the trouble to carry my raincoat with me.
A. should have taken
B. could have taken
C. needn' t have taken
D. mustn’t have taken
15. Children and parents should communicate more to_____the gap between them.
16. A business needs insurance____ risks such as fire and flood.
17. | finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in my life_______so happily.
A. did Ifeel
C. I had felt
D. had | felt
18.___ spelling mistakes, you are supposed to check your answers before turning in the papers.
D. To avoid
20. In 2015, Beijing won the right to host the 24th winter olympics,_____it the first city to host both the summer and winter olympic games.
A. to make